Oratory of San Rocco
The church dates back to the end of the 16th century and is closely associated with the history of the Black Death in 1567. It would appear to have been given to a confraternity of Disciplini who dedicated themselves to charitable work and assistance to the sick especially during breakouts of the Plague. The external appearance today is the result of many different interventions and so there are diverse stylistic elements with arches and lesenes which already give it an 18th century look. The interior has also been restructured but recent restoration work has uncovered the great painting on the central wall of Saints Rocco, Ambrogio and Sebastiano (late 16th century).p.zza Libertà - Trezzo sull'AddaL'oratorio è sempre aperto.