Carlo Esterle Hydroelectric Plant
In parallel to the power generated by the Bertini power plant, another hydroelectric generating station was added in Resega in 1914, the Carlo Esterle plant along the towpath in the direction of Trezzo. The architecture is, to say the least, eclectic, with overtones of the Sforza. The feed canal is five kilometres upstream. The original alternators and turbines are still in operation here.