Church of San Marco e Gregorio
The present day building was constructed in 1600 around the pre-existing medieval church. Both buildings were on lands belonging to the Monastery of Sant’Ambrogio, bought around the year 1600 by the heirs of Besozzi. The church underwent a number of modifications, extensions and renovations over the years that followed. The building was once the parish church and is now used for temporary exhibitions. In 1977 the Superintendence for Monuments in Lombardy recognised its cultural significance and decreed that it may not be demolished. The facade was restored but considerable restoration work is needed on the interior.