Church of Sant Antonio Abate
The Parish Church dedicated to Sant’Antonio Abate is located on the site of a previous chapel built by the Viscontis in 1425. The present building was constructed around 1762, has the shape of a Greek-Latin cross beneath a fine octagonal dome. The facade is in exposed brick and contrasts with the interior which is richly decorated in the Baroque style and is dominated by the sculpted wooded pulpit with a canopy. To the right of the main altar there is the chapel dedicated to the Madonna of the Rosary while the two minor altars are dedicated to San Mauro Abate and Bernardino da Feltre and the other to San Rocco, patron saint of the town. The belfry towers above the church, over 40 metres high with its dome in the Byzantine style.