Church of Sant Antonio
This church was founded in October 1376, due to a clause in the will of Antonio de’ Conti who, should his son fail to produce heirs, wished his home to be turned into a chapel to honour God, the Blessed Virgin Mary and Blessed Saint Anthony and the celestial Court on condition that the church bear the name of Sant’Antonio. His wishes were fulfilled since Count Franceschino died childless. The house was then transformed into a chapel. It is possible to read about these historical facts today on a description on the side of the belfry which bears the date 1st October 1376. However, the church was built a few years after the donation was made.