Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie
Built between 1842 and 1846 to a design by the architect Aluisetti chosen in person by the Marquis Fagnani. The paintings and decorations were executed in 1907, the artwork by Davide Beghè (1854-1933) and the plasterwork by Costantino Andreani of Milan. The main altar is made of white Carrara marble. The statue of the Virgin dates back to the late 18th century. The altar of the Virgin is in the Neoclassical style and made of botticino marble while the altar of Sant’Anna is made of Viggiù marble; the statue is wooden and was made in Val Gardena. A local congregation of nuns donated the paintings of the Stations of the Cross (bought for 300 lire from the Varisco company in Intra). The cabinetmaker Carlo Cardani supplied the table-wardrobe which stands in the centre of the sacristy. In the 1930s the belfry was restored and raised so that the sound of the bells could be heard by the inhabitants of the entire valley.