Church of Sant’Antonio
The Capuchin friars built the church of Sant’Antonio and the convent from 1702 to 1704. The architects were Brother Protasio d’Astano and Brother Giuseppe da Monte Grino. Fra’ Francesco da Cedrate created the lovely altarpieces which frame the paintings by Abbiati and Legnanino, who, together with Lanzani, were prominent artists in Milan. There is a fine wooden tabernacle which was copied in the convents of Borno, in Milan in via Piave, Casalpusterlengo and Pescarenico.