Utente non Registrato


Church of Santi Pietro e Paolo


On 29th June 1913 the first stone was laid. The new Parish Church was consecrated on 1st May 1916. On 29th June 1922 the frescoes on either side of the altar were unveiled. They are of Saints Peter and Paul and are the work of an artist named Rivolta. In 1926 the bells which, like the clock, were brought here from the old church, were rung for the first time. The Chapel of San Mauro and the new organ were inaugurated on 15th January 1929. The chapel contains two major works from the 16th century by Bernardino Campi (Disbelief of Saint Thomas) and his brother Antonio (Pentecost).

p.zza della Chiesa, 2 - Gessate