Built in the 17th century by the Barzi family, this palace is an imposing presence in the centre of the town. It passed to the Arconati family and in 1736 was sold to the boarding school Collegio Longoni di Milano which retained ownership until at least the beginning of the 19th century. The palace was used as a summer school for pupils of the institution and a plaque on the wall recalls how Alessandro Manzoni stayed here. The building has a quadrangular layout typical of a residential villa, but the courtyard is closed off in memory of the ancient castle which once stood here. The facade overlooks the little piazza which is the main one of the village and the sole ornamental feature is an arched doorway with simple lines and delicate linear decorations in cement relief. The inner passage opens onto a single courtyard at the end of which there is a typical entrance with three arches with Doric columns made of granite. There are no significant paintings or sculptures in the villa and today it has been converted into residential spaces. There are however some extremely fine 18th century Baroque sundials on the walls. It is now private property.