Situated in the heart of the historic centre, Villa Casnati is one of the oldest buildings in Bussero. The complex dates back to prior to 1541. In 1917 the building was purchased by Steno Sioli Legnani and in the 1980s was taken over by the town administration which restored it to its original condition. The complex thus acquired new life in modern day Bussero. Some parts of the villa can be rented for civil weddings, dinners, meetings and parties.