This is one of the most important buildings in Inzago. In the 17th century it was a holiday residence for teachers. It later became property of the noble Manzi family and in the mid-19th century passed to the Facheris family of Spanish origin from whom it took its name. The interiors were decorated by the painter Gaetano Previati. The iron gate was created by master craftsman Alessandro Mazzucotelli, and the main facade dates back to 1800. Today it houses a bank while the adjacent farm buildings are now the Town Library. The gardens, with Romantic features such as grottoes and ruins, are now a public park.