Villa Sola Busca
The villa, an imposing 17th century complex of buildings made of Lombardy brick is on the south side of the canal. The date 1571 on one of the doorways may refer to the date of construction. This villa-palace is connected to another building on the other side of the canal by a typical wooden bridge. The garden of the villa, now a public park, was originally Italianate but was changed to the English style in the 19th century. All that is left of the original garden is the rotunda fed by the waters of the Martesana.