Utente non Registrato

Villa Venini Uboldi

Gag.5

Palazzo Venini Uboldi is an imposing 18th century building overlooking the Naviglio which retains the original horseshoe shape typical of the Neoclassical style. The facade has high regularly spaced windows in bright colours that highlight the plasterwork and ornamentation. Construction work began in 1719 under Giorgio Venini and was finished between 1750 and 1768 with the completion of the chapel dedicated to San Francesco and the little belfry. It is currently in private ownership